The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty good week. I got a bunch of work done, I am almost done with this month’s assistant work. I put two new sign-up posts live for two January cover reveals and I had a cover reveal, blitz and blog tour run this week. I am working on some sign-up posts as well.
There were a few hassles I had to deal with this week sadly, but besides that it was a pretty good week.
I also got some reading done this week and finished 3 books. I continued my mood reading, but I also got a review book read that i was in the mood for. I am hoping to find a balance of about 50% review books and 50% non review books (that I still review ofcourse) next year. I have my best books of 2017 post planned for next week and am excited to hear about other blogger’s their favorite books of this year. I also have a books I DNF’d in 2017 post planned and I have two more end of the year type of posts planned that I still have to finish.
I hope you all have a great Christmas!
What did I read this week?
Two solid 4 stars reads and one 3 star read this week. Mermaid Fins, Winds & Rolling Pins was great, I had a lot of fun reading it and am looking forward to book 4. Unknown wasn’t as good as I had hoped, the book didn’t fully come alive and I never fully warmed up to the main character. But all the love interests had their own personality and the camp setting was nice. Falling for a Cowboy was a heartwarming and beautiful friend to lovers romance between a charming cowboy and barrel racer who becomes blind.
What did I cook for dinner this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Double Play/ Perfect Victim by Kelley Armstrong
– Lola’s Ramblings: Books I DNF’d in 2017
– Lola’s Ramblings: Best Books I read in 2017
– New release Challenge 2017: 4th quarterly recap
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Cards From Khloe’s Flower Shop by Isabella Louise Anderson
– Warren High: An Elephant Never Forgets by J.C. Roberts
– A Distant Voice by Bridie Blake
– Mother of Wolves by J Aislynn d’Merricksson
– Until Love Finds You by Pamela Aares
– The Breakup Support Group by Cheyanne Young
– Sweet Hollow Women by Holly Tierney-Bedord
– Review Opportunity: Deck The Malls with Purple Peacocks by Amy Gettinger
– N. N. Light’s Book of Daily Inspiration by N.N. Light
Check the full list of open review opportunities here.
– The Most Special Chosen by Rachel de la Fuente – 24 January – New!
– Something Just Like This by Tracy Krimmer – 14 till 15 February
I am so curious about this book. It’s a cozy mystery set in space.