The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty decent week. Work kept me busy, I had two tours run this week, put three sign-up posts live and sent out two media kits for cover reveals next week. I also decided on something I plan to change for Lola’s Blog Tours next year, so we’ll see how that goes. I also got the graphic from my banner designer for my Christmas Giveaway and I can’t wait to show it off next week :).
Besides that not much special really happened. It was a bit of a tiring week at times, but I did feel productive and got a lot done.
I finished a 5 star read this week, the second book in SJ Pajonas’s series. It was so good! I currently am reading Double Play and Perfect Victim by Kelley Armstrong which is also really good. My other current read is a tad too dark for my tastes, so I have a contemporary romance lined up next.
What did I read this week?
I only finished one book this week, but it was a 5 star read so I still count that as a good reading week :).
What did I cook for dinner this week?
- Sunday: Mashed Potatoes with Onion and carrot
- Monday: Spinach pasta
- Tuesday: Spinach pasta
- Wednesday: Curry Rice
- Thursday: Curry Rice
- Friday: soup with bread
- Saturday: Japanese Curry
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Magic of the Void by Lena Mae Hill
– Review: Shift of Soul and Shadow by Hillary Thompson
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Remember by Joan Carney
– Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis
– Making Bad Choices by Rita Stradling
– Cards From Khloe’s Flower Shop by Isabella Louise Anderson
– Warren High: An Elephant Never Forgets by J.C. Roberts
– A Distant Voice by Bridie Blake
– Mother of Wolves by J Aislynn d’Merricksson
– Until Love Finds You by Pamela Aares
– Snowbound with an Heiress by Jennifer Faye
– The Breakup Support Group by Cheyanne Young
– Sweet Hollow Women by Holly Tierney-Bedord – New!
– Review Opportunity: Deck The Malls with Purple Peacocks by Amy Gettinger – New!
Check the full list of open review opportunities here.
– Something Just Like This by Tracy Krimmer – 20 November
– Rescuing Prince Charming by Edward Hoornaert – 21 November
– The Lost Savior by Siobhan Davis – 27 November
– Burning Westchester by H.L. Roberts – 8 December
– Rogue by S.A. Stephenson – 13 till 19 November
– Book Blitz: Rescuing Prince Charming by Edward Hoornaert – 28 November till 11 December
– Book Blitz: There be Demons by MK Theodatus – 1 till 14 December
– Blog Tour: True Horizon by Laurie Winter – 1 till 14 December
– Book Blitz: Deck the Malls With Purple Peacocks by Amy Gettinger – 7 till 20 December – New!
– Blog Tour: Dying for Space by S.J. Higbee – 14 till 31 December
I did pretty well again this week and only got one new book. I really liked the first 3 books about this family, so I am looking forward to this one. And Joanne Rock always writes such good romances.