Every month on the 30th I will be doing my recap of that month. You can check out my goal post here
- Accept no more than 1 book with a deadlines each month. I already failed this goal in February when I signed-up for two deadline books in March and in April. I did complete this goal for February and January. So I already failed this one.
- Read at least 3 (cozy) mysteries. No progress on this, still at zero cozy mysteries read. I have grabbed some free cozy mystery books though, does that count as progress? I guess not, but there is still time.
- Read at least 3 historical romances. I read 2 historical romances so far. I read The Mine by John Heldt. It’s actually a bit of a crossover book with time travel and historical romance elements, but I thought the historical romance elements where prominent enough to count it as historical romance. And I read In for a Penny by Rose Lerner, which was a lot of fun. I have grabbed a few free historical romances and own a paperback historical paranormal romance, so at least I have enough books to read in this genre.
- Read at least 20 review books this year. Last month I decided I am going to try and reach the 40 review books. At the moment I have read 33 review books! So I am doing really wel with this goal.
- Organize at least 30 tours with Lola’s Blog Tours. I organized 17 tours so far, one of them doesn’t have a banner yet. So that means I am still ahead with this goal. I am also doing well with my cover reveals and review opportunities.