The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a good week. Busy just like the previous ones, but in a good way. Business has been great and I couldn’t be happier about that. I put three new sign-up posts live on Lola’s Blog Tours this week, a cover reveal, a book blitz and a blog tour. I also sent out the media kits for a tour that starts next week and I had three tours that ran during this week. I picked and contacted the winners for the giveaways that ran during Lola’s Blog Tours 4 year anniversary, so that was fun and I’ve started planning another giveaway already.
We had a burst of summer weather earlier in the week, but it’s back to autumn temperatures now. As there was a hurricane heading toward Ireland we had some wind from a different direction that brought lots of warm air here. It was weird to have some very warm days suddenly in the middle of October. Except for the warm weather and some strange colored sky we didn’t notice anything else from the hurricane here luckily.
Besides that not much eventful happened. I did very little blogging, I finished and reviewed one book, I got a new game that I played for a little while and I got three new books. I am in a bit of a fantasy book mood so I am currently in the middle of two fantasy books. I got a bunch of review books that I have to dive into next. My review schedule for early November got a bit crowded suddenly. And I couldn’t resists and requesting two books on Netgalley this week, I haven’t heard if I got accepted yet tough.
What did I read this week?
Saving Brad was really good. I had some trouble with the first half, but the second half was really good.
What did I cook for dinner this week?
- Sunday: Lukewarm Couscous Salad
- Monday: Curry sauce (without wraps)
- Tuesday: Curry sauce (without wraps)
- Wednesday: Tofu Korma
- Thursday: Tofu Korma
- Friday: soup with bread
- Saturday: Spiced Pointed Cabbage with baked tofu and cashews
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Saving Brad by Siobhan Davis
– Review: The Catch by Athena Grayson
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Right Under Your Nose by Holly Tierney-Bedord
– Fated Memories by Joan Carney
– Remember by Joan Carney
– Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis
– Making Bad Choices by Rita Stradling
– Cards From Khloe’s Flower Shop by Isabella Louise Anderson
– Warren High: An Elephant Never Forgets by J.C. Roberts
– A Distant Voice by Bridie Blake
– Mother of Wolves by J Aislynn d’Merricksson
– Until Love Finds You by Pamela Aares
– Snowbound with an Heiress by Jennifer Faye
– The Breakup Support Group by Cheyanne Young>
Check the full list of open review opportunities here.
– Bookstagram Blitz: Saving Brad by Siobhan Davis – 23 till 29 October
– Bookstagram Blitz: The Right Kind of Reckless by Heather Van Fleet – 31 October till 6 November
– Book Blitz: Forsaken Prince by Andrea Pearson – 8 till 10 November – New!
– Book Blitz: Moto Maddie BMX Portal series by Kat de Falla – 6 till 19 November
– Rogue by S.A. Stephenson – 13 till 19 November
– Book Blitz: There be Demons by MK Theodatus – 1 till 14 December
– Blog Tour: True Horizon by Laurie Winter – 1 till 14 December – New!
Magic of the Void caught my attention when the author sent out a newsletter about it a few weeks ago and it’s on my wishlist ever since, I bought a copy when I noticed it got released and started reading right away. Another One Bites the Crust I got for review, this series is so much fun, so I hope to read this one soon. I also got Foul Play by Jordan Ford for review. I really enjoyed the first two books, so I hope to dive into this one soon.