Every month on the 30th I will be doing my recap of that month. You can check out my goal post here. I finished all my goals, beside the first one which I failed early already. So for the remaining few months we’ll see how much further I can get.
Accept no more than 1 book with a deadlines each month.I failed this one in february already. Even though I fail this goal in the first few months I am doing better not accepting as many deadline books anymore.
- Read at least 3 (cozy) mysteries. Made this goal as well! I got into the cozy mystery books this month and read 3 cozy mysteries and 2 mysteries so far this year. Below the books I read for this goal:
- Flipped for Murder (Country Store Mysteries #1) by Maddie Day
- Deceptions (Cainsville #3) by Kelley Armstrong
- The Mine by John Heldt. It’s actually a bit of a crossover book with time travel and historical romance elements, but I thought the historical romance elements where prominent enough to count it as historical romance.
- In for a Penny by Rose Lerner, which was a lot of fun.
- Palace Secrets by Ravyn Rayne, which was okay and didn’t have much focus on the historical aspect.
- A Lady’s Guide to Skirting Scandal (The Lords of Worth #2.5) by Kelly Bowen, was fun and original and I’ll be reading more of this author her books.
- Immersed (The Clockwork Siren #1) by Katie Hayoz, this was one was very enjoyable. Great historical setting!
- Submerged (The Clockwork Siren #2) by Katie Hayoz