The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty busy week! I got a bunch of new tour request, so I was busy e-mailing those, slotting them into my calendar and getting started on the sign-up posts. I put a new review opportunity and book blitz live, did quite some hours of assistant work and sent out two media kits for tours next week. And weeks like this always perfectly illustrate the flow of this business, where some weeks are quiet and other weeks I get a lot of new tours. It makes me excited to start working on these tours and share them with you.
There was a change in my boyfriend’s work routine this week that shook things up a bit and it will probably take a while to get used to, but it is a positive change and he got some good news about his job as well.
I finally finished Pets in Space 2 this week and then dived into an awesome contemporary romance. My evening book is a Halloween cozy mystery, so I hope I have the review for that done for Halloween :). I have some new releases I am curious about later this month, but this week was a week with no new books for a chance. Oh and I have some awesome news to share with you about one of my favorite books which is free!
One of my favorite books is free!
Summer Haikus is free for a limited time! I love this book and it’s one of my favorite books by this author. She just re-published the new version of the book and it’s free this weekend on Amazon. I can’t recommend this book enough if you’re looking for a great summer romance. I really hope you’ll pick up a copy of this book to check out this amazing read by this awesome author.
What did I read this week?
I really enjoyed Pets in Space 2, lots of great stories. Strike Out was really good!
What did I cook for dinner this week?
- Sunday: Hot Lightning
- Monday: Creamy spinach pasta
- Tuesday: Creamy spinach pasta
- Wednesday: Veggies in sweet chili sauce
- Thursday: Veggies in sweet chili sauce
- Friday: soup with bread
- Saturday: Mashed Potatoes with Sauerkraut and Lentils
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Murder on the Toy Town Express by Barbara Early
– Review: Embrace the Romance Pets in Space 2
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Right Under Your Nose by Holly Tierney-Bedord
– Fated Memories by Joan Carney
– Remember by Joan Carney
– Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis
– Making Bad Choices by Rita Stradling
– Cards From Khloe’s Flower Shop by Isabella Louise Anderson
– Warren High: An Elephant Never Forgets by J.C. Roberts
– A Distant Voice by Bridie Blake
– Mother of Wolves by J Aislynn d’Merricksson
– Until Love Finds You by Pamela Aares
– Snowbound with an Heiress by Jennifer Faye
– The Breakup Support Group by Cheyanne Young> – New!
Check the full list of open review opportunities here.
– Making it Complicated by Clarisse David – 9 October
– Blog Tour: Running Out of Space by S.J. Higbee – 11 till 31 October
– Book Blitz: Forsake by Andrea Pearson – 19 October
– Book Blitz: A Moment at Christmas by Jennifer Faye – 19 till 25 October
– Bookstagram Blitz: Saving Brad by Siobhan Davis – 23 till 29 October
– Bookstagram Blitz: The Right Kind of Reckless by Heather Van Fleet – 31 October till 6 November
– Book Blitz: Moto Maddie BMX Portal series by Kat de Falla – 6 till 19 November – New!
I didn’t got any new books this week.