Shattered (Debt Collector #14)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
THIS IS SEASON TWO OF DEBT COLLECTOR*
Recommended: start with Season One.
*pre-order of the full season available
What’s your life worth on the open market?
A debt collector can tell you precisely.
Returning to LA brings a chance for Wraith to stop Moloch… and the test that might finally break her.
Contains mature content and themes.
Shattered is approximately 13,000 words or 52 pages, and is the fourth of nine episodes in the second season of The Debt Collector serial. This dark and gritty future-noir is about a world where your life-worth is tabulated on the open market and going into debt risks a lot more than your credit rating.
It is recommended that you start with the first season, but each season is a complete story for that debt collector and can serve as an entry point to the series. There are five planned seasons in the Debt Collector series, the first four each from the perspective of a different debt collector with the fifth season bringing all four together.
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review
This episode again manages to surprise me. There are some interesting twists and turns and even one development I hoped for, but wasn’t sure we would get. It certainly was an interesting episode.
Wraith makes some important choices and decisions in this episode and I can’t wait to see how they all turn out in the long run. These choices really show her characters and I really liked seeing her develop and adapt. I really admire her, she’s being put in a difficult situation and she makes the best of it and keeps on going.
I thought the last episode was an important turning point for the his series, but this episode seems to be an turning point even more. It sets the stage for the rest of the season and I can’t wait to see how it all plays out.
This episode ads something very important in terms of world building combined with a really hot scene and interesting revelations it made this episode end with a bang. It’s going to be a long wait for the next episode.
To conclude: This episode was great! Setting the stage for the rest of the season with an important piece of world building, interesting revelations and decisions which results we hopefully will see later in the season.
You can add Shattered to your to-read list on Goodreads
You can buy Shattered here:
Other books I read and reviewed by Susan Kaye Quinn:
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Delirium (Debt Collector #1) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Agony (Debt Collector #2) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Ecstasy (Debt Collector #3) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Broken (Debt Collector #4) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Driven (Debt Collector #5) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Fallen (Debt Collector #6) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Promise (Debt Collector #7) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Ruthless (Debt Collector #8) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Passion (Debt Collector #9) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Debt Collector Season One (Debt Collector #1-9) – 5 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Wraith (Debt Collector #10) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Specter (Debt Collector #11) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Menace (Debt Colector #12) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Temptation (Debt Colector #13) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Faery Swap – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Free Souls (Mindjack Trilogy #1) – 5 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Third Daughter (The Dharian Affairs Trilogy #1) – 5 stars
It’s great to know the series is still going on good ! Still have to read book #1, but I’ll get to it. Thanks for sharing 🙂
Red Iza recently posted…Review / Marie Harte : What to do with the bad boy ? (The MacCauley brothers #5)
Yeah this series keeps being good, it has a very constant quality. I hope you’ll enjoy this series when you get aroudn to reading it :).