Every month on the 30th I will be doing my recap of that month. You can check out my goal post here
Accept no more than 1 book with a deadlines each month.I failed this one in february already.
- Read at least 3 (cozy) mysteries. Two mystery books read so far and I got two cozy mysteries book from netgallet, so I think I am gogin to reach this goal as well, yay! Does Visions count as a mystery? In my opinion it does, so I listed it here. Below the books I read for this goal:
- Visions by Kelley Armstrong
- A Spark of Justice by J.D. Hawkins – review coming early october
- Read at least 3 historical romances. Made it! I even read 4 historical romance so far and one DNF. Links to the books I read for this challenge are below:
- The Mine by John Heldt. It’s actually a bit of a crossover book with time travel and historical romance elements, but I thought the historical romance elements where prominent enough to count it as historical romance.
- In for a Penny by Rose Lerner, which was a lot of fun.
- Palace Secrets by Ravyn Rayne, which was okay and didn’t have much focus on the historical aspect.
- A Lady’s Guide to Skirting Scandal (The Lords of Worth #2.5) by Kelly Bowen, was fun and original and I’ll be reading more of this author her books.
- Immersed (Immersed #1) by Katie Hayoz, this was one was very enjoyable. Great historical setting!
- Read at least 20 review books this year. I read 58 review books so far this year, totally powned this goal! I keep adding books to the list as well though, so I am not really making a dent in my for review pile.
- Organize at least 30 tours with Lola’s Blog Tours. Yay reached this goal! 31 tours organized so far!