The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was again a busy week, I am really hoping for a few more quiet weeks soon. Monday we celebrated easter, my mom and clemens came for an easter brucnh and then in the afternoon we went to my boyfriend’s parents and had dinner there. I’ve been busy with some tours that are starting soon over at Lola’s Blog Tours and have been busy sending out some applications for part time jobs as well.
The good news is that Snickers is doing great and she’s back with the other rats in the cage both day and night and everythign goes fine and her wound looks good.
The other good thing that happened this week was the arrival of my new computer, I spend a whole day gettting it up and running and installing programs I needed, but now it’s working :). There are some things I am getting used to. As my new computer uses windows 8.1 and my old computer had windows xp, so that’s quite a change. I also have a new version of microsoft word so also there are some differences. I also had a small issue with one of the save game files of one of my games, which ended up being installed in a different map then the game was, but eventually I found out where the file was and got my save game data. I am so glad for Steam, which really saves the hassle of having to copy and paste save files as most of the save files can be synched through the program itself. I am really happy with my new computer, it’s so fast! And the computer itself is really small and fits on my desk, which is really handy. And it has a light on the outside that can change colour, it’s so pretty!
So yeah it was another busy week and I still didn’t have any time for blog commenting, beside commenting back. And there haven’t been a staurday non-book content post in a while as I just don’t have time to write them, I do have some great ideas and I am working on a part 2 of the Ten Things You Might Not know about Me post.
This week I posted about:
– Review: A Shot of Red
– Cover Reveal: Tested by Janelle Stalder
– Review: Lola’s House (Lola series #1) by Suzie Groers
– Blog Hop: Before the Storm
– Blog Tour: Unnatural by JA Belfield
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Book Blitz: Face Time (Love in the Digital Age #1) by SJ Pajonas – review and interview
– Cover Reveal: Brush Strokes by Janelle Stalder
– Release Day: Camp Payback (Camp Boyfriend #2) by JK Rock
– Blog Tour: Love’s Sorrow (means of Mercy #1) by Terri Rochenski – continued excerpt
– Blog Tour: Elected by Rori Shay – guest post
– Blog Tour: Weather Girl by Amy Vastine – review stop
Current Giveaways (can also be found in my sidebar):
– Tour wide giveaway Exodus 2022
– Tour Wide Giveaway Twelve Steps
– Tour Wide Giveaway Unnatural
– Cover reveal giveaway for an e-copy of Love and Other Games
– Tour Wide giveaway One Good Cowboy
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Chills: a short story collection by Sahar Sabati – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: Flawless by Jennifer McGill – sign-ups open till further notice
– Blog Tour: Wingmen Warriors by Catherine Mann – sign-ups open till April 30
– Review Opportunity: Grayson’s Surrender and Taking Cover by Catherine Mann – sign-ups open till further notice
– Blog Tour: Synchrony (Destiny #2) by Cindy Ray Hale – sign-ups open till 4 May
– Review Opportunity: Paranormal Keepers by Jen Naumann – sign-ups open till further notice
I didn’t got any new books this week