The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
I am still dealing with feeling low on energy. I had two great work days were I got a lot done, but apparently overdid it and then couldn’t do much the next two days day. I made time to make some cookies, this time I tried a new recipe for cookies coated in roasted soy bean flour, they turned out great! Then Saturday I woke up with a horrible migraine, that’s still hanging on.
Some new tours got booked this week and already put one live for a Young Adult time travel/ contemporary book. I am still waiting the receive some materials for the other two before I can work on that. I had some inspiration for writing some blog posts for authors and got 3 of them written in the same day. They just need another proofread and I hope I can publish one of them next week.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Murder Uncorked by Maddie Day
– Review: Finding Home with my Cowboy by Sophia Quinn
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence
– Review Opportunity: Brooke’s Win-Win Pony by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Adventures of Takuan from Koto by Ryu Zhong
– Blog Tour: Helipads in Heaven by Shanti Hershenson – 27 November till 17 December – New!