The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a bit of a mixed week. Some productive days, some fun days and some difficult and tiring days. It was pretty warm here this week, which wasn’t fun, but hopefully next week should be a bit cooler. There was a tiring appointment this week. And we had lunch with my sister, the food was delicious and it was fun to talk and catch up.
Work wise I did some assistant work as well as some tour work. No new tours sadly, but I had some work to do on tours that were already booked. I had a tour running this week and sent out a media kit for a tour starting next week. Another tour got moved a week later, so that involved some work moving things around and updating everything. I started proof listening to a new audiobook for one of the authors I worked for and made some good progress.
What did I read this week?
Both of these were great reads! Besides that I also finished Get Your Book Selling on Kickstarter, which was a very informative non-fiction book about using kickstarter to sell books. I also finished Ignition Point an urban fantasy prequel novella that didn’t grip me as much as I had hoped, but the world building and magic was pretty cool so far. And I DNF’d The Cosy Cat Society as it didn’t feel as cosy as I had hoped and didn’t fit my current mood.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Citadel by C.M. Alongi
– Review: Trading Names for Polite Spirits by Laura Greenwood
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell
– Review Opportunity: Omitted Pieces by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Blackbriar Cove by Jennifer Silverwood
– Blog Tour: The Victim by Ruth Harrow – 19 June till 2 July
– Book Blitz: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence – 27 June till 11 July
– Blog Tour: Craving Beauty by Jennifer Silverwood – 17 till 30 July