The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a difficult week, I had a stressful appointment and that kinda ruined my productivity for most of the week. I didn’t get a lot done, just trying to regain my energy.
Work wise I focused on getting the sign up post live for a new non-fiction book blitz. I also did a few other minor tasks and tried to keep up with my email and sign ups.
What did I read this week?
A Hidden Force by Ed Thompson
What I liked about it: it was a very informative read about neurodivergence at work and I liked the positive and hopeful vibe
What If…I Love You by Yvonne Marie
What I liked about it: the realistic and relatable characters, the character development arcs throughout the story, the romance and how the author wrote an autistic main character
The Peacock and the Wallflower by Laura Greenwood
What I liked about it: peafowl shifters, the romance, the characters and the sweet comfortable vibe of the story
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Blue Plate Special by Layla Reyne
– Review: The Baklava Witch by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Cranberry Bog Crumble by Selina J Eckhert
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Review Opportunity: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell
– Review Opportunity: Omitted Pieces by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Blackbriar Cove by Jennifer Silverwood
– Blog Tour: The Word of the Muse by Bridgette Dutta Portman – 8 till 21 May
– Book Blitz: Entwined Within the Darkness by Charley Black – 22 May till 2 June
– Blog Tour: New Normal by Michelle Paris – 30 May till 12 June
– Book Blitz: Come to Me by Amy W. Vogel – 5 till 18 June – New!
– Book Blitz: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence – 21 June till 4 July