The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week started off good and I actually had some more energy than last week and got things done, but then I got a migraine and the second half of the week was more difficult. I managed to make a banana cream cheese pie before my migraine hit and it was really good.
Work wise I did a mix of all those little things that needed to be done and made some progress on some author assistant work, worked on a new tour and send out a media kit for a tour starting next week.
What did I read this week?
Natalie Tan’s Book of Luck and Fortune
What I liked about it: lots of food descriptions, great story of a young women finding her way and the magical realism added an unique touch to the writing style
What I liked about it: food truck theme and fun set up, main character creating a new start after an inheritance and good narrator
Death by a Thousand Sips
What I liked about it: cozy vibes, perfect fit for my mood, the book store/ café store was great to read about, the touch of magic, the likeable main character and reading about her daily life
The Little Board Game Cafe
What I liked about it: the cover and blurb
This week I blogged about:
– Review: Drinking Blood for Squeamish Vampires by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Ean’s Rare Gift by S.J. Pajonas
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: The Truthspoken Heir by Novea Caelum
– Review: Apprentice of the Dead by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Master of Hounds Book 1 by R.A. Steffan
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Review Opportunity: New Normal by Michelle Paris
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Blog Tour: Kidnapped Killer by Nina R. Schluntz – 20 March till 2 April
– Book Blitz: Burning Secret by R J Lloyd – 25 till 31 March
– Book Blitz: A Case of Madness by Yvonne Knop – 3 till 16 April
– Bookstagram Blitz: The Donkey Principle by Rachel Anne Ridge – 4 till 10 April
I”m glad you could have a productive week even though the migraine set in. A good stack of reading, too. Fun seeing you enjoyed the Natalie Tan story, too.
Have a good week, Lola!
It was a shame about the migraine, but luckily I still got a lot done and some good reading too 🙂
Banana cream pie sounds really good. I hope you don’t have a migraine this week.
Mary Kirkland recently posted…Happy Raturday!
Luckily no migraine this week :). The banana pie was really good.
Mmmm, banana cream pie. Hope it was good! Sorry to hear about the migraine. Ugh. You need a break!
S. J. Pajonas recently posted…Sunday Update – March 19, 2023
The banana pie was really good and it was nice to have something good to eat during my migraine.
Hope your migraine is all gone now. Enjoy your reads for this week.
Rolé @ Hooked By That Book recently posted…Monday Musings – March 20, 2023
Thank you! My migraine is gone and I had some good reads this week 🙂
Hope your migraine is all gone now.
Have a great week.
Snapdragon recently posted…Sunday Post: Short story update
It is gone now luckily, thank you 🙂