The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week was tiring. I was low on energy and struggled getting things done. I focused on the most important things and took it easy were possible. I baked some snickerdoodles with chocolate chips this week as I was craving cookies and they turned out great.
I made some progress on some work for one of the authors I work for. Did the usual work of checking sign ups, replying to emails and such. And I put a new sign up post live for an upcoming book blitz. A new tour got booked as well and I hope to start working on that next week when I have the materials.
What did I read this week?
Wraithling’s Blood by Kay MacLeod
What I liked about it: interesting world and fantasy species, the blood elves were interesting to read about, interesting main character and wraps up the story well even in a very short read.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy by Lawrence Wallace
What I liked about it: had some good tips and information.
Unfinished Witchness by Ada Bell
What I liked about it: plenty of magic, great twist in the mystery, likeable main character who wants to help others, a funny ghost and a magical cat.
The Baklava Witch by Laura Greenwood
What I liked about it: food, magic and sweet romance combine for a great read, main character who is figuring out what she wants from life and recurring characters from previous books.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Drinking Blood for Squeamish Vampires by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Ean’s Rare Gift by S.J. Pajonas
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Review Opportunity: New Normal by Michelle Paris
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Blog Tour: Shadows of Nightshade by Lyla Oweds – 13 till 26 March
– Blog Tour: Kidnapped Killer by Nina R. Schluntz – 20 March till 2 April
– Book Blitz: Burning Secret by R J Lloyd – 25 till 31 March
– Book Blitz: A Case of Madness by Yvonne Knop – 3 till 16 April – New!
– Bookstagram Blitz: The Donkey Principle by Rachel Anne Ridge – 4 till 10 April