The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty okay week for me. I felt a bit more tired than usual and did my best to get some extra sleep. Work was nice and steady this week, which I appreciated. There were a few things that didn’t go as smoothly at the end of the week, which was a shame.
Work wise it was a good week. I put a new sign up post live for a YA scifi/ fantasy book. I got a new tour request in this week that I am working on next. I sent out two media kits for tours starting next week and I did the usual assistant work.
What did I read this week?
I DNF’d Witchy Reservations as I didn’t like the characters and the way the story was set up.
Fatal Floss was another great read in this series with a slightly different set up for the mystery. The mystery felt a bit slow at first, but I liked when it all came together at the end.
A Quiet Life in the Country was a lovely historical cozy mystery. This was my first try at a historical cozy mystery and I really enjoyed it. The narrator did an awesome job with this one.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Fatal Floss by A.C.F. Bookens
– Review: Twisted Pretty Things by Ariana Nash
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: All Men Love Leah by Ksenija Nikolova
– Review Opportunity: The Pig Wars by M.K. Theodoratus
– Review Opportunity: What They Don’t Know by Susan Furlong
– Cover Reveal: Dark Goddess by Kelsey Ketch – 6 May
– Blog Tour: Dissatisfied by Ksenija Nikolova – 25 April till 8 May
– Book Blitz: Cerebral Palsy: A Story by Ilana Estelle – 1 till 5 May
– Blog Tour: Shadowdays by Polly Schattel – 2 till 15 May
– Blog Tour: Under Fortunate Stars by Ren Hutchings – 10 till 23 May
– Book Blitz: My Favorite Story by Hilary Dartt – 13 till 19 May
– Blog Tour: Someone in Time – 17 till 30 May
– Blog Tour: The Silver Sail by Bridgete Dutta Portman – 23 May till 5 June – New!