The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This wasn’t the smoothest week. I had a few nights of not so well sleep and some minor things that popped up or didn’t go as smoothly. We managed to get the company from whom we’re renting our house to take a look at our shower stall which has rust on the bottom. They agreed it needs fixing and we’re getting a new shower soon. I am glad that’s finally done as it took some time with emailing back and forth.
Work wise it was a pretty decent week. I finally got a few work task finished up, but still have more on the planning to keep me busy luckily. I wrapped up the book I was formatting for an author. And I finished up the social media posts I was writing for another author and it was awesome to get that done and the author was happy with them. I am almost done with the audiobook I am proof listening to and hope to finish that early next week. I put a new sign up post live for a science fiction time travel romance anthology, with paperback copies available. I am working on another two tours that I plan to put live next week, one of them is almost done already. Then I was busy with the usual tour work, I had three tours taking place this week and did the usual assistant work as well.
What did I read this week?
It wasn’t the smoothest reading week. I DNF’d a non-fiction book. I paused Her Band of Rakes for a bit and instead read Up to no Gouda as I was in the mood for a cozy mystery. I enjoyed this one the mystery was a good one with a great twist at the end.
For my audio I finished listening to Battle Bond. This one was action packed, well paced and enjoyable. The narrator is great too. I’ve been asking for some audiobook recommendations and especially cozy mystery ones so I can expand my audiobook library a bit with more choices.
I am slowly making progress on Rites and Knights but for some reason I am not getting as into this book.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Murder at the Lobstah Shack by Maddie Day
– Review: Up to no Gouda by Linda Reilly
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: All Men Love Leah by Ksenija Nikolova
– Review Opportunity: The Pig Wars by M.K. Theodoratus
– Review Opportunity: What They Don’t Know by Susan Furlong
– Cover Reveal: Dark Goddess by Kelsey Ketch – 6 May
– Blog Tour: Dissatisfied by Ksenija Nikolova – 25 April till 8 May
– Book Blitz: Cerebral Palsy: A Story by Ilana Estelle – 1 till 5 May
– Blog Tour: Shadowdays by Polly Schattel – 2 till 15 May
– Blog Tour: Under Fortunate Stars by Ren Hutchings – 10 till 23 May
– Blog Tour: Someone in Time – 17 till 30 May – New!