The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was another busy, but productive week. I got a lot of work done and work continues to go great. After the few less good months work wise I had earlier this year, I am really happy business is going so well lately. I hope it keeps up. A few of the days this week were a bit meh, but most of the week was pretty okay.
I put two new blog tours live this week. I also sent out a media kit for a tour starting next week and I had tow tours running this week as well. I also did some of the usual work for the authors I do assistant work for. So plenty to keep me busy.
What did I read this week?
I finished two great books this week. Unjustified Claims was a great read. I am really enjoying this series. This book introduced two new characters who become a couple and then later on provides a tie in with the wolf pack from the first 3 books and we see the familiar couples from those books as well. The romance was well done and the plot had some interesting developments. I also finished The Unicorn Herd, which was a lot of fun. I liked reading about the unicorns and how the author wrote them in a way that made them feel real.
My current reads
I am currently listening to The Fire Prophecy and I am really enjoying it so far. It’s excactly the type of story I was in the mood for. The narrators are good too. This is the first book I’ve listened to with dual narration and it’s pretty good, although kinda weird to hear how they both do some voices differently.
I also started reading Pets in Space 6 and finished the first 2 stories. I plan to finish the third story and then maybe switch to another book for a bit, before I come back to this one.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Entitled to Kill by A.C.F Bookens
– Review: Victim in the Valley by R.L. Syme
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: While at the Altar by Pamela D. Smith
– Review Opportunity: Snuggle with the Shadows by Liane Carter
– Review Opportunity: When We Talk by Carrie Crafton
– Review Opportunity: The Frights of Fiji by Sunayna Prasad
– Blog Tour: Get You The Moon by Hasnita Singh – 18 till 31 October
– Blog Tour: Dead Man’s Hex by Ani Gonzalez – 25 till 31 October
– Blog Tour: The Cowboy’s Christmas Retreat by Catherine Mann – 26 October till 8 November
– Blog Tour: Keeping it Under Wraps – 1 till 14 November
– Blog Tour: A Suffragette in Time by Connie Lacy – 15 till 21 November – New
– Blog Tour: Your HR Ally by Melissa Hume – 15 till 28 November
– Blog Tour: Corinth 2642 AD by Bindiya Schaefer – 22 November till 5 December – New
– Bookstagram Blitz: Pulse by B.A. Bellec – 1 till 7 December