The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
After last week with my tooth breaking, I am glad that this was a pretty normal week. I got a lot of work done as well as some other things that needed to be done. Unfortunately I got some bad shoulder pain later in the week that put a damper on things. I’ve been doing well with my shoulder lately, but I overdid it with something and now it’s hurting again for days. It’s so difficult to keep being careful with it and build up my strength slowly.
We’re having some warmer weather this week which has been nice, everything looks so green and vibrant outside. We had some rain as well which makes everything look even greener.
This was a great week for work. I got two new sign up posts live and I did a good amount of assistant work done as well. I have a new tour open for a non-fiction book as well as a review opportunity for a horror short story collection. I also published my newest blog post for authors on my site.
What did I read this week?
White Queen Fiend was a great read. I really enjoyed seeing how everything developed in this book and the white queens harem is forming in this one.
This week I blogged about:
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Sheltering Spirits by Lori Allison
– Review Opportunity: Replaced Parts by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Iridescent by S.H. Everly
– Review Opportunity: Snuggle with the Strange by Liane Carter – New!
– Blog Tour: Sleeping Beauty and the Cursed Code by Emma Jean – 5 till 18 June
– Bookstagram Blitz: Trash to Treasure by Kelsey Rumburg – 14 till 20 June
– Blog Tour: Bea’s Witch by Daniel Ingram-Brown – 21 June till 11 July
– Blog Tour: Home Sweet Home Page by Carma Spence – 21 June till 11 July – New!
– Blog Tour: Life and Other Complications by Heather Mullaly – 5 till 18 July
I am so excited to have gotten The Queen’s Triumph from Tantor for review. I actually already bought the ebook as I thought it wouldn’t be in audio, but I couldn’t bring myself to read it yet as I listened to the first two books and it just would feel weird to read book 3. So I am really happy book 3 is in audio as well now!