The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a very mixed week, some good moments and a productive work week, but it also had lots of small things popping up. I dislike when those little things pop up, they don’t take much time to do deal with, but does costs some attention and as they’re important you can’t just shove them away till later.
The biggest issue this week was our internet again having trouble, after restarting the modem it stopped working altogether. So we had to figure out before I could start work. It seems we had to replace another part, so we bought it, it arrived the next day and now it’s fixed again, yay! In the meantime we had a temporary solution that worked. So at least it was an easy fix, but it was a pain to figure out why it wasn’t working. I feel like so many of our old products are suddenly needing replacing lately and the timing is always inconvenient.
Early this week I managed to hurt my back again, I didn’t even do anything strange, but it suddenly started hurting badly. I had this happen last year to, so I knew what to do. I’ve been careful with my back and did these back exercises that seem to help and by now it’s doing a lot better luckily. It’s still difficult to deal with as I have to stay conscious of it and move slowly as to not hurt it again.
Work wise it was a solid week. I got two new sign up posts live this week. One for a review opportunity and a non-fiction blog tour. I also got some assistant work done, sadly not as much as I had hoped due to all the other things going on.
I also found some time to bake some cookies, I baked these cookies with chocolate chips and pecans, they’re so good! Unfortunately I also made a recipe this week that didn’t turn out as well. I also had a video chat with my sister this week, which was a lot of fun, I enjoyed catching up with her. And it seems I found my way out of my reading slump as my reading has been smoother this week, which is such a relief as the past weeks were a struggle reading wise.
What did I read this week?
Wow three books read this week and they were all 4 stars reads.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: A Stitch in Time by Kelley Armstrong
– Review: Destroyer of Worlds by Jordan L. Hawk
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: The Road to Hell by Christopher C. Starr
– Review Opportunity: Who Let the Demon Out? by Naomi Bellina
– Review Opportunity: Knitted and Knifed by Tracey Drew
– Review Opportunity: Death Island The Journey by Kelsey Ketch
– Review Opportunity: Mu by Lyla Oweds
– Review Opportunity: Death Island The Discovery by Kelsey Ketch – New!
– Book Blitz: Decide to Live by Shirley Anne Edwards – 15 till 21 February
– Blog Tour: Takakush by Raine Reiter – 1 till 14 March
– Book Blitz: Love and Other Moods by Crystal Z. Lee – 10 till 23 March
– Bookstagram Blitz: Aofie’s Quest by Angela J. Ford – 15 till 19 March
– Blog Tour Silver Dawn Afire by Sonja J. Breckon – 15 March till 4 April
– Blog Tour: The Angle of Flickering Light by Gina Troisi – 6 till 19 April – New!