The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty good week. It also was a pretty productive week and I got a lot of work done. I put two new sign-up posts live on Lola’s Blog Tours, one for a cover reveal and one for a blog tour. I sent out two media kits for events next week. I did a bunch of assistant work and my new schedule for that is working pretty well so far.
I also cleaned some things around the house a bit and removed the Christmas tree finally. It was nice to have the tree stay a bit longer, but it’s also nice to have it gone.
And my sister visited this week, she even bought some carrot cake, which was delicious. It was fun catching up with her and talking about books and other things.
I am making some good progress with my current jigsaw puzzle, but it is a bit slow going as it’s a bit of a difficult one with lots of green and white.
What did I read this week?
Both were great 4 stars reads. Dangerous Moves is the first book in a new romantic suspense series by karen Rock and it was a great blend of romance and suspense. Pawprints and Predicaments was a fun cozy mystery and the thirs book in the series. I had fun reading this one and the mystery was a good one.
What did I cook for dinner this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Dangerous Moves by Karen Rock
– Review: Don’t Rush Me by Jackie May
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Sweet Hollow Women by Holly Tierney-Bedord
– Deck The Malls with Purple Peacocks by Amy Gettinger
– N. N. Light’s Book of Daily Inspiration by N.N. Light
– Modern Persuasion by Sara Marks
– Raindrops on Roses by Millenia Black
Check the full list of open review opportunities here.
– Destiny’s Gambit by R.J. Wood – 5 till 11 February
– Something Just Like This by Tracy Krimmer – 14 till 15 February
– Blog Tour: The Most Special Chosen by Rachel de la Fuente – 5 till 18 March – New!
I did pretty well this week and only got one new book this week. this one had been on my wishlist for a while now and I decided to grab a copy when it was discoutned to 99cents.