The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty good and productive week! I sent out a media kit for next week, I had two blitzes run this week and a blog tour, that ended later this week and a new blog that started and will run till the end of the month. I also got a lot of assistant work done.
On Sunday and Monday it was very cold weather here and we even had snow. It looked really beautiful until it turned to mush and then two days later everything was gone again. We also set-up our Christmas tree last weekend. We visited a Christmas market this week, which was fun, except for the rain and cold. And we went out for dinner with my mom, her husband and my sister and her boyfriend yesterday.
I continued my moodreading this week and finished some good books. On Goodreads you can see my year in books.
What did I read this week?
The truth of Letting Go was really good, it had a road trip and two cousins who couldn’t be more different. There also was a bit of romance and I had fun reading this book. Ghosts and Grudges was full of action and Japanese mythology.
What did I cook for dinner this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Etched in Tears by Cheryl Hollon
– Review: The Truth of Letting Go by Amy Sparling
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Cards From Khloe’s Flower Shop by Isabella Louise Anderson
– Warren High: An Elephant Never Forgets by J.C. Roberts
– A Distant Voice by Bridie Blake
– Mother of Wolves by J Aislynn d’Merricksson
– Until Love Finds You by Pamela Aares
– The Breakup Support Group by Cheyanne Young
– Sweet Hollow Women by Holly Tierney-Bedord
– Review Opportunity: Deck The Malls with Purple Peacocks by Amy Gettinger
– N. N. Light’s Book of Daily Inspiration by N.N. Light
Check the full list of open review opportunities here.
– Something Just Like This by Tracy Krimmer – 14 till 15 February – New!
Both of these I got for review through netgalley. Biscuits and Slashed Browns is the next book in one of my favorite cozy mystery series. And dangerous Moves is the start of a new romantic suspense series by Karen Rock. I really liked her contemporary romance books and the one romantic suspense she wrote so far, so I am excited about diving into this story.