The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was again a pretty busy week. There were two new review opportunities open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours and I had a lot of fun seeing everyone’s post during the A League of Her Own blog tour. Beside that and some marketing assistant work it was certainly a busy week.
I didn’t got a lot of blog commenting done last week, so I tried to make up for that this week. While I did get quite some blog commenting done, I haven’t managed to write and schedule any post this week except for the Sunday Post and one recipe post. I have some great ideas for posts lying around and I just can’t seem to find time to write them. I also haven’t read much this week due to being busy and most of the free time I had was spent playing the game Robocraft with my boyfriend.
We’ve been keeping a close eye on Pita, but as far as we can see the lump hasn’t grown yet, so I hope it really is just scar tissue. She has been really grumpy lately, she bites sometimes when she doesn’t want out of the cage, but most days we still force her out of the cage because she needs some out-of-cage time as well.
I am spending more and more time on Pinterest and this week I finally decided to make a seperate board for sweet things and another for dinner. The problem was that every time I was searching for an idea of dinner I came across all the sweet recipes as well. So now I split the board in two, all the dinner recipes are on Delicious (looking) Food and all the sweet stuff is over at Cookies and Cakes. It took a long time, but I am happy to have seperate boards for them now.
What did I cook for dinner this week?
– Sunday: Sajoer Green Beans – sauce from a package 😉
– Monday: Korma – recipe coming in March
– Tuesday: Leftover Korma
– Wednesday: Roasted Carrot Soufflé – new recipe
– Thursday: Cauliflower, egg and potatoe curry – new recipe
– Friday: Chickpea and Butternut Squash curry – new recipe
– Saturday: Potatoe Caserole – new recipe
Lots of new recipes this week! Most turned out pretty well, I am sure I’ll make the roated carrot soufflé again for a recipe post. It was really good and sweet and makes for a great dinner or side dish during the holidays. The egg curry turned out pretty god, but the chickpea curry wasn’t as good. Both recipes used sauce from a jar, but I tried to make the sauce myself and in one instance that went right in the other not so much. The Potatoe Caserole was good, but a bit too sweet for dinner in my opinion and I already skipped most of the sugar that went into it.
Random Picture(s) of the Week
I didn’t took any pictures this week 🙁
This week I posted about:
– Review: Corruption (Debt Colector #17) by Susan Kaye Quinn
– Book Blitz: Inspired by Night by L.E. May
– Review: Camp Forget-Me-Not (Camp Boyfriend #3) by JK Rock
– Lola’s Ramblings: ten things I love in a book
– Review: Grip (Slip #2) by David Estes
– My To-Be Read List #4: chosen book
What to expect next week on the blog
– Review: Atonement (Debt Colector #18) by Susan Kaye Quinn
– Blog Tour: Wearing the Cape by Marion G Harmon
– Read Play Blog
– Review: Ghost Heart (PSS Chronicles #3) by Ripley Patton
– Lola’s Ramblings: How do you Review?
– Coyer: Winter Goal Post
– Review: Debt Collector Season Two (Debt Collector #10-18) by Susan Kaye Quinn
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours
– Review Opportunity: Chills: a short story collection by Sahar Sabati – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: Flawless by Jennifer McGill – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: Paranormal Keepers by Jen Naumann – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: The Luthier’s Apprentice by Mayra Calvani – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: Daughter of Isis (Descendants of Isis #1) by Kelsey Ketch – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: Cross Roads by Donald Wilson II – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: Last House Burning by Katy Scott – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: Click Date Repeat by K.J. Farnham – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: Calling California (Hunter Hill University #1) by J.P. Grider – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: Mending Michael (Hunter Hill University #2) by J.P. Grider – sign-ups open till further notice
– Blog Tour: Wearing the Cape by Marion G Harmon – sign-ups open till 14 December
Atonement (Debt Collector #18)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
Source: for review
You can find Atonement on Goodreads
Urban Fantasy with a Cyberpunk Twist
***final (ninthe) episode of the second season***
Recommended: start with Season One.
What’s your life worth on the open market?
In this gritty urban fantasy, debt collectors take your life energy and give it to someone more “worthy”… all while paying the price with black marks on their souls.
Back in the hands of Gehenna, Wraith fears everyone she loves will pay the price for her attempts to stop them.
Contains mature content and themes.
Corruption is approximately 17,000 words or 68 pages, and is the ninth of nine episodes in the second season of The Debt Collector serial.