This is my stop during the book blitz for Inspired by Night by L. E. May. This book blitz is organized by Lola’s Blog Tours. The book blitz runs from 8 till 14 December, you can view the complete blitz schedule on the website of Lola’s Blog Tours. There’s a tens list about food and a blitz wide giveaway.
Inspired by Night
By L.E. May
Age category: Adult
Release Date: 22 August, 2014
A sexy new age romance by debut author L.E.May follows Olivia as she is torn between the between the mysterious, enigmatic stranger she met online, and the charismatic young man right in front of her.
Olivia Jones is a nerd. The computer programmer doesn’t get out much, preferring to spend her time playing video games and watching movies. While she is successful and intelligent, she is also anti-social and sexually naive. Steven Teller has just graduated and landed his dream job working for Olivia. He’s young, handsome, and full of enthusiasm. He’s eager to impress his new boss, but employment isn’t the only thing he wants from Olivia.
An online introduction to Steven’s friend, Chris Knight, leads the two of them to start exchanging flirtatious emails and instant messages and while his attention flatters Olivia, his personal questions both shock and intrigue her. It’s not long before Chris encourages Olivia explore her body and her sexuality under his guidance. All the while, Steven’s feelings for her make themselves known, and Olivia finds herself torn…
You can find Inspired by Night on Goodreads
You can buy Inspired by Night here:
– Amazon US
– Amazon UK
– Amazon (Paperback)
Top ten favourite foods
1. Pizza. It’s the food of the gods! All the major food groups in one deliciously handy wedge.
2. Bacon. I tried going vegetarian once but I just couldn’t live without bacon.
3. Crisps. I love snacky food, and I’m definitely more savoury than sweet. I have a particular love of Cheezits and Cheetos but living in the UK I don’t get to indulge in them very often. Over here I’m a particular fan of roast beef Monster Munch.
4. Scone with jam and cream. Despite being all into tech and gadgets, I do have a romantic sense for the old fashioned traditions and afternoon tea is top of my list!
5. Cheese. In general I love cheese, but I prefer mild flavours. My favourites are Halloumi, Buffalo Mozzerella and Brie.
6. Tiger Bread. In any form with any filling.
7. Ferrero Rocher chocolates. They’re just too tasty for words.
8. KFC boneless box. Again, whatever they put in their crispy coating is magical. No amount of trying to recreate their chicken dippers at home has been successful.
9. Spammy pasta. Grated spam, grilled and added to pasta and pesto with cheese on top. Cheap, filling and super tasty.
10. Good old traditional battered fish and chips (wrapped up in paper, of course).
hmm I always get hungry from reading food tens list. Pizza is certainly in my top ten food list as well, I love pizza. I actually am vegetarian and don’t miss the bacon. The only thing I crave now and then are sausage rolls, weird huh? I love scones, I really should try and convince my sister to make them soon again. I actually love almost everything bread related.
About the Author:
L. E. May is the author of the adult romantic comedy novel, Inspired by Night.She loves reading but was feeling disappointed by a lack of literary heroines that she could relate to so she decided to create her own.
As a website designer and owner of a digital media company, she takes inspiration from the digital and technology industries. Her writing is littered with nerdy references and humour and her leading lady is smart, intelligent and comfortable with who she is.
Being a female entrepreneur in a predominantly male industry, she is passionate about encouraging women and girls to take an interest in technology and wants to show that nerds are cool.
Following graduation from a music industry management degree, she lived in London, working for a number of music companies. She returned home to Liverpool and worked in a variety of jobs from admin to childcare – She even had a short stint as a taxi driver – before she discovered her passion for digital media.
She keeps a regular blog on both her author site and company site, regularly contributing guest posts to other websites.
When she’s not writing or designing websites she spends her spare time playing video games and watching television. She supports Liverpool football club and is never more than ten meters away from a pizza. She lives with her long term boyfriend and their two cats.
You can find and contact L.E. May here:
There is a tour wide giveaway for the book blitz of Inspired by Night. These are the prizes you can win:
– 5 e-copies of Inspired by Night by L.E. May
For a chance to win, enter the rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This sounds interesting, Lola. I love it when characters are a little nerdy, and it sounds like Olivia will go through some good changes during her story 🙂
Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews recently posted…Review: This Shattered World – Amie Kaufmann and Meagan Spooner
I agree it sounds like an interesting book, and it’s fun when characters are a little nerdy.