THIS IS SEASON TWO OF DEBT COLLECTOR*
Recommended: start with Season One.
*pre-order of the full season available
What’s your life worth on the open market?
A debt collector can tell you precisely.
Wraith has agreed to Gehenna’s first demand, but Moloch’s Cult of Death has a larger, more mysterious mission… and Wraith has to decide how far she’s willing to go to stop it.
Menace is approximately 14,000 words or 56 pages, and is the third of nine episodes in the second season of The Debt Collector serial. This dark and gritty future-noir is about a world where your life-worth is tabulated on the open market and going into debt risks a lot more than your credit rating.
It is recommended that you start with the first season, but each season is a complete story for that debt collector and can serve as an entry point to the series. There are five planned seasons in the Debt Collector series, the first four each from the perspective of a different debt collector with the fifth season bringing all four together.
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review
Ever episode I read only makes me want the next episode even more. In this episode we learn more about Gehena, but still not a lot. We do get a view of what they do and what their hideout looks like. Wraith has to do some bad things in this one and I really felt bad for her. It was an interesting episode for sure. I can’t say much more in fear of spoilers, but I am really curious how these events will impact the rest of the story.
I did like Zachariel, he was an interesting character and I would like to learn more about him and why he’s with Gehena. We also learn more about Wraith and I like her even more. There are some similarities with Delirium his story and I thought those were fun to see, like a debt collector trick both didn’t knew about until someone showed them.
There aren’t many answers in this episode, but a lot of new questions raise their head. And that small hint of what to expect in the next episode, make me really curious what’s going to happen next.
To conclude: another great episode, with some interesting developments and a few new characters we meet. I can’t wait for the next episode!
You can add Menace to your to-read list on Goodreads
You can buy Menace here:
Other books I read and reviewed by this author:
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Delirium (Debt Collector #1) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Agony (Debt Collector #2) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Ecstasy (Debt Collector #3) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Broken (Debt Collector #4) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Driven (Debt Collector #5) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Fallen (Debt Collector #6) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Promise (Debt Collector #7) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Ruthless (Debt Collector #8) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Passion (Debt Collector #9) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Debt Collector Season One (Debt Collector #1-9) – 5 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Wraith (Debt Collector #10) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Specter (Debt Collector #11) – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Faery Swap – 4 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Free Souls (Mindjack Trilogy #1) – 5 stars
– Susan Kaye Quinn – Third Daughter (The Dharian Affairs Trilogy #1) – 5 stars