Coyer is back! This twice yearly reading challenge is one of my favourite challenges and I am really excited for this winter edition. Coyer stands for Clean Out Your E-Reads. The challenge will run from December 19th to March 4th. And is hosted by Fantasy is More Fun, Because Reading & Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! and the goal is to clean out your free or nearly free E-reads!
Here are my goals for this challenge:
- Read 20 e-books. Seeing as I read about 2 books each week and coyer runs for 11 weeks, this should be doable. And as I might read some books that don’t count as well, I am thinking 20 is a nice goal.
- Participate in social activities. The social aspect of Coyer is one of the things that make this challenge awesome, so I am hoping to participate in twitter parties and be active in the facebook group.
- Read 3 blogger shame books. I am hoping to make a head start on some of my 2016 challenges and this one ties in neatly with Coyer as it’s about review books. I am hoping to read 3 books that I have received for review at least 6 months ago.
- Read 4 New releases 2016. Another reading challenge that I am hoping to tie into Coyer and get a few new releases read already.
- Read at least 10 review books. I feel like I am always behind with review books, so I am hoping to get some review books read during this challenge.