Every month on the 30th I will be doing my recap of that month. You can check out my goal post here
Accept no more than 1 book with a deadlines each month.I failed this one in february already.
- Read at least 3 (cozy) mysteries. No progress on this, still at zero cozy mysteries read. I did read two romantic suspense books though, so we’re going in the right direction.
- Read at least 3 historical romances. Made it! Links to the books I read for this challenge are below:
- The Mine by John Heldt. It’s actually a bit of a crossover book with time travel and historical romance elements, but I thought the historical romance elements where prominent enough to count it as historical romance.
- In for a Penny by Rose Lerner, which was a lot of fun.
- Palace Secrets by Ravyn Rayne – review will be posted later this month.
- Read at least 20 review books this year. Last month I decided I am going to try and reach the 40 review books. At the moment I have read 40 review books! So I easily reached double of my goal already! While I am reading a lot of review books I still accepting new ones as well, so I am still not really making a dent in the pile.
- Organize at least 30 tours with Lola’s Blog Tours. I organized 24 tours so far. I am pretty sure I am going to reach this goal, which makes me happy 🙂