Every month on the 30th I will be doing my recap of that month, or in this case on the 28th. You can check out my goal post here
- Accept no more than 1 book with a deadlines each month. Completed this goal for February and January so far. And then I completely failed this goal by signign-up for two review deadlines in March and two in April. So yeah it’s only the second month and I failed this one, I almost fele bad about it, but they are all books I really want to read and know I will make those deadlines. So now what do I keep reportign progress on this gola or just ignore it as I already failed?
- Read at least 3 (cozy) mysteries. Nope not even one mystery book read this year so far.
- Read at least 3 historical romances. I read 1 historical romance so far: The Mine by John Heldt. It’s actually a bit of a crossover book with time travel and historical romance elements, but I thought the historical romance elements where prominent enough to count it as historical romance.
- Read at least 20 review books this year. I am doing great for this goal, I read 10 review books so far! So I am already halfway to the goal. I only read one non-review book this year, but unfortunately I am not making a dent in my review pile as I keep accepting even more books for review.
- Organize at least 30 tours with Lola’s Blog Tours than last year. I am doing pretty good so far with 10 tours I am organizing. I am on one third of this goal already, while it’s been only two months. And I am in contact with some more authors about upcomign tours. I am really happy with this progress and hope I can even surpass my goal.