Every month on the 30th I will be doing my recap of that month. You can check out my goal post here
- Accept no more than 1 book with a deadlines each month. I already failed this goal in February when I signed-up for two deadline books in March and in April. I did complete this goal for February and January. I had quite some deadlines for this month and so far I have two deadline books for next month. How did I ever think I could reach this goal, lol.
- Read at least 3 (cozy) mysteries. No progress on this, still at zero cozy mysteries read. I have grabbed some free cozy mystery books though, does that count as progress? I guess not, but there is still time.
- Read at least 3 historical romances. I read 2 historical romances so far. I read The Mine by John Heldt. It’s actually a bit of a crossover book with time travel and historical romance elements, but I thought the historical romance elements where prominent enough to count it as historical romance. And last month I read In for a Penny by Rose Lerner, which was a lot of fun. I have grabbed a few free historical romances and own a paperback historical paranormal romance, so at least I have enough books to read in this genre.
- Read at least 20 review books this year. I am doing great for this goal, I read 28 review books so far! I can’t believe how well I did with this goal! Next goal is reading at least double of my original goal, namely 40 review books! I can do this!
- Organize at least 30 tours with Lola’s Blog Tours. I organized 14 tours so far, so almost halfway this goal! I already have two more tours booked but that is for far away and doesn’t have a banner yet. I am also doing well with my cover reveals and review opportunities.