The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week started off bad, but gradually improved. It started with my dentist visit on monday and it was horrible and I was so nervous. And my mouth stayed numb almost 5 hours this time, but at least I didn’t feel anything. Also while I still can’t eat with my right side (cavities got fixed there a few weeks ago), my left side was done this week and I can already eat there again. And when I walked out of the dentist office and made my appointment for over half a year I was so happy. A half year no dentist.
I have a new tour I am organizing over at Lola’s Blog Tours. My first tour on Lola’s Blog Tours was Destiny (Destiny #1) by Cindy Ray Hale back in November and I am now organizing the tour for the second book Synchrony (Destiny #2) by Cindy Ray Hale. It makes me realize how much Lola’s Blog Tours have grown and changed in those few months and I hope it continues to grow!
I got some reading done this week and decided to not read my review book for the Joe 2 tour, but instead I read book 2 and 3 in the Nadia Stafford series back to back. I just needed to read something I was in the mood for, for the last two months I’ve been reading books with deadlines back to back and I just had to read a non-deadline book.
I already got quite some review blog tour stops scheduled for April and May, so the reading for deadline probably starts soon again, but they are all books I am really looking forward to reading.
On the blog it was really quiet this week, only 3 posts instead of 6. And every time that happens I feel a little bit bad. I always try to have a post every day, but some weeks it just doesn’t work out. Next week will be quiet too. I will post my review of the two Nadia Stafford series books I read and I have a great posts about slow building romances scheduled for monday, I really enjoyed writing that one!
Next week in my mom’s wedding, so I’ll be travelling to the other side of the country to be there. My mom has been pretty secretive about what she’s wearing, so I am really curious. I got a pretty new dress for the wedding and I am looking forward to finally wearing it :). btw the link goes to the page on the shop where I bought the dress.
What to expect next week on the blog:
– About Me: Slow building romances
– Review: Made to be Broken (Nadia Stafford #2) by Kelley Armstrong
– Review: Wild Justice (Nadia Stafford #3) by Kelley Armstrong
I only got one new book this week, I really should have weeks like this more often.
Destiny (Brightest Kind of Darkness #3)
by PT Michelle
Source: for review
You can find Destiny on Goodreads
When destiny is on the line, will love be enough to light the way?
In order to save Ethan, Nara gets pulled deeper into his dark world, where everything she thought she knew about Ethan and herself turns on its head. Ethan and Nara turn up the heat with bone-melting seduction and heart-rending moments, but surprising revelations, lies, treachery, betrayal, and unimaginable evil will challenge their relationship and their future together. As the stakes rise, encompassing more than just her relationship with Ethan, will Nara make the ultimate sacrifice?
Note: DESTINY is the 3rd book in the BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS series. It isn’t the last book.
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Chills: a short story collection by Sahar Sabati – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: Flawless by Jennifer McGill – sign-ups open till further notice
– Blog Tour: One Good Cowboy by Catherine Mann – sign-ups open till March 31
– Blog Tour: Wingmen Warriors by Catherine Mann – sign-ups open till April 30
– Review Opportunity: One Good Cowboy by Catherine Mann – sign-ups open till further notice
– Review Opportunity: Grayson’s Surrender and Taking Cover by Catherine Mann – sign-ups open till further notice
– Book Blitz: His Hometown Girl By Karen Rock – sign-ups open till 30 March
– Book Blitz: Face Time by SJ Pajonas – sign-ups open till 24 April
– Blog Tour: Synchrony (Destiny #2) by Cindy Ray Hale – sign-ups open till 4 May