The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week was again a pretty tiring and at times stressful week. We visited my boyfriend’s parents and it was fun to catch up, although I was tired afterwards. Then later in the week my boyfriend tried yet another medication and again got concerning side effects and this one worked less well too. It’s been difficult finding a medication that works well for him without severe side effects.
We also visited a historical themed medieval festival nearby which was fun, we timed our arrival pretty well, but after we had been there for a while it became quite crowded as the festival wasn’t as big.
Work wise I had a tour run this week that I organized and did some work for upcoming tours. I also got some assistant work done.
What did I read this week?
I also read We’re all Neurodiverse.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Board to Death by C.J. Connor
– Review: Magic Dark, Magic Divine by A.J. Locke
– Review: Live and Let Chai by Bree Baker
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence
– Review Opportunity: Brooke’s Win-Win Pony by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Adventures of Takuan from Koto by Ryu Zhong
– Book Blitz: Burning Secret by RJ Lloyd – 2 till 7 October
– Blog Tour: The Jade Labyrinth by Alanna Mackenzie – 2 till 15 October
– Blog Tour: Pets in Space 8 – 3 till 16 October
– Book Blitz: God Ordains Marriages by Dr. Brenda Harper – 9 till 15 October