The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a decent week. I was a bit tired off and on this week, but still got through the week okay. There was some noise throughout the week due to some maintenance activities in the apartment complex and on Thursday they stopped by our house and spent half the day or so working on some pipes for the gas from the boiler and something in the wall. It was a bit disruptive, but it’s mostly done now.
Work wise it was an okay week. I had a tour running that I organized and sent out the media kit for another tour. I finished the assistant work for one of my authors and made good progress for another. Still no new tour work sadly, but I did some work on a review opportunity that had been booked a while ago and has to go live next week.
What did I read this week?
I also finished two short non-fiction reads, one was good the other not so much. And an urban fantasy prequel that didn’t grip me as much as I had hoped
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: The Shadow Rule by Novae Caelum
– Review: A High Whisk Situation by H.Y. Hanna
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell
– Review Opportunity: Omitted Pieces by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Blackbriar Cove by Jennifer Silverwood
– Book Blitz: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence – 27 June till 11 July
– Blog Tour: Craving Beauty by Jennifer Silverwood – 17 till 30 July