The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week was a decent one. I’ve been struggling with being more tired than usual, but no other symptoms, so I hope it goes over soon. Despite that I still got a lot done. I got some cleaning done as well as work.
I did a good amount of work for some of the authors I do assistant work for. Some new tasks came in this week that I started work on, which was nice. I put a new blog tour live for a fairytale fantasy book and I also had a tour running for another book.
What did I read this week?
I only finished one book this week, but it was a really good and I thought the mystery was excellent with a great twist and I liked how everything made sense.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: The Space Beyond by Melissa Pearl
– Review: My Queendom for a Horse Bridget E. Baker
– Review: Unfinished Witchness by Ada Bell
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Review Opportunity: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell
– Review Opportunity: Omitted Pieces by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Blackbriar Cove by Jennifer Silverwood
– Book Blitz: Entwined Within the Darkness by Charley Black – 22 May till 2 June
– Blog Tour: New Normal by Michelle Paris – 30 May till 12 June
– Book Blitz: Come to Me by Amy W. Vogel – 5 till 18 June
– Blog Tour: The Victim by Ruth Harrow – 19 June till 2 July
– Book Blitz: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence – 21 June till 4 July
– Blog Tour: Craving Beauty by Jennifer Silverwood – 17 till 30 July – New!