The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty okay week. I got some extra sleep in this week and felt a bit better overall, although still a few tired days. I had lunch with my mother and sister, which was fun. My mom had baked scones, which were really good and it was fun to catch up and chat. This Thursday was King’s Day here, we bought some pastries with orange frosting to celebrate, but it was a normal day for us besides that.
I got a good amount of work done too. I wrapped up my assistant work for this month. I also got two new sign up posts live this week, a book blitz for a non-fiction book and a review opportunity for a fairytale/ fantasy romance book. I worked on two other tours that I hope to put live early May. And sent out the media kit for a tour starting early May.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: A Surprise Favor by S.J. Pajonas
– Review: Wild is the Blue by Cecilia Randell
– Review: Potion Making for Disastrous Witches by Laura Greenwood
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Review Opportunity: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell
– Review Opportunity: Omitted Pieces by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Blackbriar Cove by Jennifer Silverwood – New!
– Blog Tour: The Word of the Muse by Bridgette Dutta Portman – 8 till 21 May
– Book Blitz: Entwined Within the Darkness by Charley Black – 22 May till 2 June
– Blog Tour: New Normal by Michelle Paris – 30 May till 12 June
– Book Blitz: Brave Women at Work Lessons in Confidence – 21 June till 4 July – New!