The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week was a bit of a struggle. Daylight saving time started last Sunday and then on Monday we got a new boiler, which took about 3 hours to install and the mechanic who did the installation wasn’t exactly friendly. Those events threw me off my schedule and routine, the rest of the week I kept feeling like I was behind and trying to catch up. I got me in a bit of a foul mood too, by now I am doing better, but still not fully back where I wanted to be.
I wrapped up my taxes this week and was happy to have that done. I tried out a new recipe for dinner, split pea soup. It’s a very typical dutch soup that I don’t remember trying before, so I wanted to give it a try. It turned out quite well and I liked it.
It was the last week of the month so there was some work to finish up for the authors I do assistant work for. I even fit in a new tasks that I wanted to start and it was interesting to work on something new even though it took some time to figure things out.
I got a new sign up post live for a blog tour. And another blog tour got booked too, which made me happy, so I plan to work on that next week. I sent out two media kits for tours starting next week as well.
What did I read this week?
I didn’t finish any books this week. I am in the middle of several great reads, but didn’t finish any of them this week. Two great scifi reads I have going that are both the next books in series I like, as well as an urban fantasy novella, a historical mystery audiobook and a non-fiction book about conversations. All of them are good so far.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Petrichor Blooms by Mindi Briar
– Review: Mulled Cider and No One is Wiser by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Fugitive in the Forest by R.L. Syme
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Review Opportunity: New Normal by Michelle Paris
– Review Opportunity: Love in the Cupboard by Mari Jane Law
– Book Blitz: A Case of Madness by Yvonne Knop – 3 till 16 April
– Bookstagram Blitz: The Donkey Principle by Rachel Anne Ridge – 4 till 10 April
– Book Blitz: Entwined Within the Darkness by Charley Black – 22 May till 2 June
– Blog Tour: New Normal by Michelle Paris – 30 May till 12 June – New!