The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty okay week, but also had some struggles. We had some nice days weather wise this week with a bit more sun and I’ve been seeing some flowers and buds on trees outside, it really feels like spring is on it’s way. Although right after those nice days we had some windy and rainy days again.
I had a migraine later in the week, but like the previous few times the medicines were very effective in managing the pain. I still dealt with the brain fog and tiredness, but was able to still get things done.
It was a good week work wide. I put a new non-fiction bookstagram blitz live and did a bunch of work for the authors I do assistant work for. I did an extra task for one of my authors and finished up most of the work for another one and made progress for the rest.
Ever since I heard last week I am losing some work as one of the authors I do assistant work for no longer needed my help I’ve been doing my best to get as much work done this month, so I can focus on some attempts to get more work next month. Then my migraine hit and I overdid it a bit when tried going on like usual and that was a bit too much as I felt tired the next day and didn’t get as much done.
What did I read this week?
Cranberry Bog Crumble by Selina J Eckert
What I liked about it: the cosy vibes, the baking and the way the main character handled things
The Self-Esteem (CBT) Workbook by Marcee A Martin
What I liked about it: the easy to follow and to the point writing and the good tips and information about how to improve your self esteem
My Queendom for a Horse by Bridget E. Baker
What I liked about it: the fun and unique premise with a horse shifter and the writing style
The Fox and the Viscount by Laura Greenwood
What I liked about it: shifters in historical romance, the romance, how the characters used to be childhood friends and the wager and jokes about food.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: The Kistune Giggle by Arizona Tape
– Review: The Pastry Warlock by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Monica Adams Skips Christmas by Krista Harper
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M Bell
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Book Blitz: The Lost Journals of Bud Wiper by S.M. Morgan – 20 February till 5 March
– Blog Tour: Shadows of Nightshade by Lyla Oweds – 13 till 26 March
– Blog Tour: Kidnapped Killer by Nina R. Schluntz – 20 March till 2 April
– Book Blitz: Burning Secret by R J Lloyd – 25 till 31 March
– Bookstagram Blitz: The Donkey Principle by Rachel Anne Ridge – 4 till 10 April – New!