The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This week was similar to the previous one. I am still struggling with lingering fatigue from when I got covid a month ago. I do feel like I am finally getting a bit better at pacing myself. I figured out which things costs me more energy and which ones I can do when I am lower on energy and I can better plan my days accordingly. So at least that’s something.
I had a migraine pop up this week, but the medicines kept it under control. Then two days later the migraine was back unfortunately. I was more tired than usual those days and focused on some easier tasks.
Work wise it was a decent week. I sent out the media kit for the tour starting next week and the usual email replies and checking sign ups. Besides that I mostly focused on some assistant work tasks. I got a new audiobook to proof listen to, which is perfect for those low energy moments. I finished up a research task and some other tasks for two of my other authors and made progress on other work tasks.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Sierra High by Chris Mor
– Review: Hazelnut Latte and Something to Say by Laura Greenwood
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Lily Makes a Way by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M Bell
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini
– Blog Tour: Solitude Lake by Adele Darcy – 28 November till 18 December
– Blog Tour: The Christmas Party by Mikayla Davids – 19 till 31 December
– Blog Tour: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell – 2 till 15 January