The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
I am still struggling with low energy levels and fatigue, ever since I got Covid a few weeks ago. It’s frustrating, I want to do more things and more work, but I keep reaching my limits. I woke up Monday with more energy and thought yes I am finally getting better. So I finally got an assistant work task done that took a bit more brain power and promptly had barely any energy the next few days. Then I was getting a bit better and did grocery shopping and video chatted with my mom and was more fatigued again for the next few days. I hate this and I am so bad at pacing myself, so I rush through my energy and then feel even worse the next few days. I am tired and worried about not being able to do as much work.
Work wise I focused on the most important things. I finally finished a website task for one of the authors I work for and am now waiting on instructions for future work. I also wrapped up most of the work for another author. Besides that I put most of my energy to getting two new sign up posts live on my blog tour site: a review opportunity for a historical fiction/ fairytale book with paperback copies available and a blog tour for a Christmas themed psychological thriller book. I was happy I got that done. I did a bit of the usual email work, checking sign ups and emailing tour date confirmations and review copies as well as a bit of assistant work for another author.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: The Final Trial by Kelley Armstrong
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Lily Makes a Way by Susan Count
– Review Opportunity: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M Bell
– Review Opportunity: Silver Hollow book by Jennifer Silverwood
– Review Opportunity: Close Your Eyes by Chris Tomasini – New!
– Blog Tour: Solitude Lake by Adele Darcy – 28 November till 18 December
– Blog Tour: The Christmas Party by Mikayla Davids – 19 till 31 December – New!
– Blog Tour: Copper Waters by Marlene M. Bell – 2 till 15 January