The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a decent week. I visited my mom for lunch and we chatted a lot and caught up on things. Then I had a video call with my sister to catch up with her as well. It also was my birthday this week. I bought a pastry for myself and did a bit less work. I was kinda tired this week and we had again some really warm days which put a bit of a damper on things.
Work wise I got a bit less done as usual do the social events, but I still managed to get things done. I wrapped up the assistant work for another author and made progress on work for the rest. I put the sign up post live for a non-fiction memoir tour and am working on another one. I also had a tour running that I organized.
What did I read this week?
The Space Between Heartbeats was a really good read and a beautiful story about forgiveness and change. I liked the unique concept and the sweet romance and seeing the main character come close to death and evaluate who she wants to be.
Stone Wings was a bit of a miss for me with some tropes I usually don’t like and that sadly didn’t work for me here either. I liked reading about the gargoyles as that’s not something I read a lot about, but couldn’t really feel the romance.
Sapphire Mage was another solid installment in this fast paced fantasy series. I liked seeing the story progress, learning more about the mages and seeing how they handled everything.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Beyond Blue Frontiers by Cecilia Randell
– Review: Tangled Truths by Lindsay Buroker
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Gambling with Murder by Lida Sideris
– Review Opportunity: Little Women Mermaid Edition by Megan Lois Whitehill
– Review Opportunity: Bly by Kelsey Ketch
– Blog Tour: Burning Secret by R J LLoyd – 19 September till 9 October
– Bookstagram Blitz: Chasing Tarzan by Catherine Forster – 26 September till 2 October – New!
– Blog Tour: Beneath the Smiling Moustache by Belinda Lara Robinson – 26 September till 16 October
– Blog Tour: The Question is Murder by Mark Willen – 3 till 16 October
– Book Blitz: Pets in Space 7 – 4 till 24 October