The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty good week. I am now fully recovered from my stomach flu, the first few days this week I still had to be a bit careful with not eating too large portions, but my stomach seems back to normal now luckily. Unfortunately my boyfriend hurt his neck/ shoulder this week and that’s been recovering slowly, hopefully it gets better soon. On Tuesday I visited my mom and we lunched at her house, which was fun. We were planning another lunch with my sister as well, but I just heard she got tested positive for corona.
I also got a lot of work done this week. I had two tours I organized take place this week. I also put live two new tours, one for a non-fiction memoir book and another one for a women’s fiction book. I have two more tours I hope to get live next week.
I did some of the usual assistant work and made a start on writing some social media posts for an author.
What did I read this week?
I finished two great scifi romance books this week. First I finished my re-read of Removed. I really enjoyed re-reading this one, the author has done some edits and it was great to see how the pacing was improved. It’s been quite some years since I first read this one and I am very fond of this book and it was the first book I ever read by this author. It was so nostalgic and fun to re-read this one and I hope to read the rest of the series soon too.
I also read A Girl Named Blue. This was a fun adventure packed read with a few darker bits. I liked Blue and the way she interacted with other characters and the world building was really well done.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Relay by Layla Reyne
– Review: Witches and Stitches by Laura Greenwood and Arizona Tape
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: All Men Love Leah by Ksenija Nikolova
– Review Opportunity: The Pig Wars by M.K. Theodoratus
– Review Opportunity: What They Don’t Know by Susan Furlong
– Blog Tour: The Clandestine Queen by Brandon J Greer – 29 March till 18 April
– Bookstagram Blitz: The Secret Field by Susan Dennis – 1 till 7 April – New!
– Blog Tour: The Glass Stone by Sara Michaels – 5 till 25 April
– Blog Tour: Dissatisfied by Ksenija Nikolova – 25 April till 8 May
– Book Blitz: Cerebral Palsy: A Story by Ilana Estelle – 1 till 5 May – New!