The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was an okay week. I got a lot of work done and my energy levels were doing a bit better, but the end of the week went a bit less good with low energy and a headache. Then we also had two storms that passed through our country this week.
It was a good week for work. I had a job to write some social media posts for an author and I got those written and sent to the author this week. I also did the usual assistant work for my authors. Tour wise it was a good week too, I got two new tours in that I am working on now as well as two media kits I sent out for tours starting next week.
What did I read this week?
I had two great reads this week. I really enjoyed Witches and Stitches the second book in this paranormal mystery series. Main character Amy is so fun to read about, the mystery was intriguing and the slow burn romance was awesome.
Then I had a 5 star read: A Fortunate Accident. I really loved this book, Seeing Skylar change and develop and grow into the women she wants to be was amazing. I also liked returning to Rio and seeing more of the weird alien animals and plants there. And then there was the romance, which awesome too. Then I read the bonus scenes the author wrote for this book, which were fun too and showed some important scenes from the guys their point of views.
I also enjoyed Relay, a MM sports romance book with a second chance romance. I really enjoyed reading about Alex and Dane. As well as seeing how Dane found the courage to go after what he wanted and stand up to his parents.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Seer Today, Gone Tomorrow by Ada Bell
– Review: Catching a Vampire by Laura Greenwood
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: All Men Love Leah by Ksenija Nikolova
– Review Opportunity: The Pig Wars by M.K. Theodoratus
– Review Opportunity: Influenced Love by Shellee Marie
– Review Opportunity: What They Don’t Know by Susan Furlong
– Bookstagram Blitz: Beyond Her Calling by Kellyn Roth – 21 till 27 February
– Blog Tour: You Won’t Know Her Name by Shanti Hershenson – 21 February till 6 March
– Blog Tour: Star Revelations by Steven Paul Terry – 28 February till 13 March
– Book Blitz: Harrowing Roses by Barbara Cooper – 7 till 13 March