The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was an okay week. It had it’s ups and downs and a few moments that did not go as smoothly. I also had a headache late this week. Just like last week I felt low on energy and had trouble getting things done, so I tried to take some more time off this week and I think that helped a bit.
Saturday we visited my mom and her husband and my sister and her boyfriend were there too. We had some great food and it was nice to spend some time with them in real life for a fun occasion this time. Due to covid we didn’t visit last year, so it was nice we could do so this year now that we’re all vaccinated.
I did some of the usual work this week. I put a new bookstagram blitz live on my site and had two tours wrapping up this week. I did some assistant work as well.
What did I read this week?
I already finished Bound to Execute last week, but forgot to include it in my previous Sunday Post. I really enjoyed this book, it’s a great cozy mystery series. I like the coziness of this series and the mystery was good. I really like the characters and how they go out of their way to do cine things for others.
I finished Peril at Pennington Manor this week and had a great time with this cozy mystery book. I liked the mystery, although I would’ve liked a bit more explanation at the end.
This week I blogged about:
– Review: Ballgowns & Butterflies by Kelley Armstrong
– Review: Tailor Made Christmas by Jaxon Knight
I posted two reviews for Christmas themed books I read this year.
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: A Gilded Cage by Auburn Tempest and Michael Anderle
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Go Slow by Lee Ducote
– Review Opportunity: Hex Marks the Spot by Ani Gonzalez
– Review Opportunity: All Men Love Leah by Ksenija Nikolova
– Review Opportunity: The Pig Wars by M.K. Theodoratus
– Blog Tour: The Haunting of Black River Forest by Jaydeep Shah – 10 till 30 January
– Blog Tour: The Chosen Twelve by James Breakwell – 18 till 31 January
– Blog Tour: Phoenix’s Touch by Tai James – 17 January till 6 February
– Bookstagram Blitz: Thorn of Secrets by B Truly – 1 till 4 February
– Bookstagram Blitz: Beyond Her Calling by Kellyn Roth – 21 till 27 February – New!