The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a weird week. On Tuesday we got the news that my grandma passed away. She was in the hospital since last week and the doctors tried what they could, but nothing worked. Next week is the funeral. So that was some tough news to deal with. It’s also kinda strange as I hadn’t seen my grandma in two years or so due to Covid-19.
I tried to do work like usual, but had some trouble focusing. Luckily I still got most of the important things done. I sent out two media kits for tours next week, had two tours running and did some assistant work. I also contacted a new author for some assistant work and I am going to do a trial for her, I am quite excited about this as I get to try my hand at a new task I’ve been wanting to learn for a while now.
Besides that not much to tell about this week. I haven’t finished any books this week besides a non-fiction book as I’ve been reading Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus: Kindred and it’s a long book. It’s been nice being stuck reading such a long book and worrying about the characters troubles instead of my own. I’ve been in a non-fiction mood and reading some great non-fiction and listening to my favorite author podcast. I also baked some cookies, I often feel like baking when I am feeling bad and it helps a bit.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: House on Fire by Jenn Burke
– Review: Murder at the Taffy Shop by Maddie Day
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: The Frights of Fiji by Sunayna Prasad
– Review Opportunity: Go Slow by Lee Ducote
– Review Opportunity: Hex Marks the Spot by Ani Gonzalez
– All Men Love Leah by Ksenija Nikolova
– Blog Tour: Corinth 2642 AD by Bindiya Schaefer – 22 November till 5 December
– Book Blitz: All Men Love Leah by Ksenija Nikolova – 26 till 30 November
– Blog Tour: Scattered Legacy by Marlene M. Bell – 29 November till 12 December
– Blog Tour: Sunroofs and Shoeboxes by Jaime L Mathews – 29 November till 19 December
– Bookstagram Blitz: Pulse by B.A. Bellec – 1 till 7 December
– Blog Tour: KidVenture: Twelve Weeks To Midnight Blue by Steve Searfoss – 3 till 23 December
– Blog Tour: The Chosen Twelve by James Breakwell – 18 till 31 January