The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a solid week, but quite busy with work. I am all used to my new glasses for the most part, although I still forget to put them on sometimes. I think I finally found a site I can use for listening and buying audiobooks and I hope to try that out soon.
One of the authors I work for had a new release this week which took some extra work and it was exciting to see some of the work of the previous months pay off. I also did some work for my other authors and I had plenty of tour work as well. I put a new review opportunity live and a blog tour. I am working on two future tours as well, that I hope to have live next week. I also sent out two media kits for tours starting next week and did the usual email work.
I haven’t been able to as much blogging lately and I hope I can get back to visiting blogs and commenting soon. It’s just been too busy lately, which is a good problem to have as I am happy with the work, but it can be tough to make the time for blogging. I am still writing reviews and scheduling them on my blog, so the content will keep going on. And I try to do some visiting when I can.
What did I read this week?
The Hand Off was another great read in this series. I liked the romance and seeing them deal with things. A Gilded Cage was an okay listen. I really liked the narrator and that was what made me finish this one probably. The story was okay, but lacked direction at times and the main character felt a bit like the typical snarky Urban Fantasy character.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Silver Dawn Afire by Sonja J Breckon
– Review: Unwanted Appeal by Kaje Harper
– Lola’s Kitchen: Oat Cookies with Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Pecans Recipe
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: While at the Altar by Pamela D. Smith
– Review Opportunity: Snuggle with the Shadows by Liane Carter
– Review Opportunity: When We Talk by Carrie Crafton
– The Frights of Fiji by Sunayna Prasad – New!
– Blog Tour: The Abdication by Justin Newland – 11 till 31 October
– Blog Tour: Charm Wars by Dan Lutts – 17 October till 6 November
– Blog Tour: Get You The Moon by Hasnita Singh – 18 till 31 October
– Blog Tour: Dead Man’s Hex by Ani Gonzalez – 25 till 31 October
– Blog Tour: The Cowboy’s Christmas Retreat by Catherine Mann – 26 October till 8 November
– Blog Tour: Keeping it Under Wraps – 1 till 14 November
– Blog Tour: Your HR Ally by Melissa Hume – 15 till 28 November – New!
– Bookstagram Blitz: Pulse by B.A. Bellec – 1 till 7 December