The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a tiring week. This week was somehow really full and mentally taxing. We did some cleaning around the house, we have so much stuff and mess and it’s hard to work through it. It just makes me sad knowing how much we still have to do, but at least we got some places cleaned out.
My mom stopped by shortly for a visit this week and we talked outside with our masks on. My boyfriend still doesn’t have any luck with the job searching and it’s really starting to weigh us down as it’s such a tough process to find something good and actually get through to the interview round. I hope he finds something soon as job searching just is the worst.
The weather was cooler this week which was a nice change from the few warm weeks we had. We also got some rain, which the plants probably needed.
And I got my first covid-19 vaccine shot yesterday. Yay! The vaccination location was well organized and the whole process went smoothly. I hope I don’t suffer any side effects, so far I just have a sore and painful upper arm, but that’s about it for now.
Work wise it was a solid week. Two tours I organized are taking place this week. I also worked on some assistant work. And I put live a new blog post on Lola’s Blog Tours about arc teams.
What did I read this week?
Unacceptable Risk and Cursed Luck were both great reads.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Spell Tamer by Laura Greenwood
– Review: Draw and Order by Cheryl Hollon
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: Replaced Parts by Stephanie Hansen
– Review Opportunity: Iridescent by S.H. Everly
– Review Opportunity: Snuggle with the Strange by Liane Carter
– While at the Altar by Pamela D. Smith
– Blog Tour: Bea’s Witch by Daniel Ingram-Brown – 21 June till 11 July
– Blog Tour: Home Sweet Home Page by Carma Spence – 21 June till 11 July
– Blog Tour: Life and Other Complications by Heather Mullaly – 5 till 18 July
– Blog Tour: The Jade Talisman by Alanna Mackenzie – 12 till 18 July
– Bookstagram Blitz: Remember My Name Series by Laurencia Hoffman – 19 till 25 July
– Cover Reveal: Bly by Kelsey Ketch – 22 July
– Blog Tour: The Legend of Hobart by Heather Mullaly – 26 July till 8 August
– Blog Tour: Change by Lyla Oweds – 26 July till 8 August
– Blog Tour: The Twin Stars by Bridgette Dutta Portman – 26 July till 8 August