The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was a pretty decent week, as usual it had it’s ups and downs, but lots better than last week. I got some good sleep in this week, which really made a big difference compared to last week. There were less things going on, so I could focus a bit more on work this week, which was nice.
Sadly it’s been again a difficult week for reading. I just seem to have the most difficult time finding what I want to read. I think I might have to ignore review copies for a while and just read what I want in hopes of breaking this half slump. A Stitch in Time that I am currently reading is great at least.
I got a good amount of work done this week. I put a new bookstagram blitz live this week. I had 3 tours I organized run this week. I did some hours of assistant work and then wrapped up this months works for my authors late this week. I also got some of the usual email replying done and did a bit of work swapping out graphics on my website.
And I got my new graphics for Lola’s Blog Tours that fit the new design. These are graphics that fit the new design that I can use on social media and such and they all look amazing! As well as some buttons and such for use on my website, now I just have to swap out all the old graphics that are remaining for the new ones. I’ve done some already, but there’s still more that needs to be done. I can’t recommend Limabean’s Designs enough, she does awesome work. I included one of the new graphics below.
I also got some baking done this week. Early this week I made these awesome blondies with chocolate chips. These taste like brownies, but then different with the chocolate being in chips instead of molten and mixed through the batter. Definitely a great twist on the normal brownies recipe.
And then later in the week I made these mini cheesecakes. They have white chocolate in them as well as some cardamon, cinnamon and nutmeg. They taste amazing! And a fun variety on the normal cheesecake flavor. I made them in mini sizes as I like eating them this way, easier than baking a big pie and slicing pieces.
What did I read this week?
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Bat Out of Hell by Lidiya Foxglove
– Lola’s Kitchen: Pizza Dough Recipe
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity: The Road to Hell by Christopher C. Starr
– Review Opportunity: Who Let the Demon Out? by Naomi Bellina
– Review Opportunity: Knitted and Knifed by Tracey Drew
– Review Opportunity: Death Island The Journey by Kelsey Ketch
– Review Opportunity: Mu by Lyla Oweds
– Book Blitz: Decide to Live by Shirley Anne Edwards – 15 till 21 February
– Blog Tour: Takakush by Raine Reiter – 1 till 14 March
– Book Blitz: Love and Other Moods by Crystal Z. Lee – 10 till 23 March
– Bookstagram Blitz: Aofie’s Quest by Angela J. Ford – 15 till 19 March – New!
– Blog Tour Silver Dawn Afire by Sonja J. Breckon – 15 March till 4 April