The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was not my week. It was a tiring week with things not going smoothly, not really anything big that went wrong but just not sleeping as well and multiple small things popping up. I did get a good amount of work done, on some days more than on others. Three tours I organized started this week as well as two new book blitz sign-up posts that went live.
Luckily there were also some great parts about this week. I finished two great books this week. I won a giveaway this week and immediately bought two books with it. I had lunch with my mom this week, which was fun. I’ve also been baking a bit again. I made a banana bread last weekend and a cake with “stroopwafel” cookies this week. Both turned out great. I also made some caramel sauce for the first time for on top of the cake and it turned out great too, although it was a bit of a weird experience making it. And I’ve been finding even more recipes for future weeks to try out.
It’s been getting a bit colder suddenly this week, it feels like fall is here already. The weather got a lot cooler and we got a lot of rain this week. It’s kinda nice and I am looking forward to the cooler weather for now, until it gets too cold.
What did I read this week?
Both of these were solid 4 stars read. Taming Demon for Beginners is the exciting first book in this spin-off series, it was a greta read that kept my attention. I liked main character Robin and the demon as so interesting and well written, very not-human.
This week I blogged about:
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Lola’s Ramblings: Ten Reasons why should read The Flyght Series by S.J. Pajonas
– Review: Taming Demons for Beginners by Annette Marie
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– The Minimalistic Babe by Lola R. Marie
– The Guest House Witch by Desy Smith
– Dark Reflections by Kelsey ketch
– Roland’s Path by RJ Hanson
– The Composition of Order by Hilary Dartt
– Once Upon An Equinox by Dovie Ruth
Check the full list of open review opportunities here.
There are no cover reveals currently open for sign-up
– Blog Tour: Kingdom Tiber City Blues by Anderson O’Donnell – 16 September till 6 October
– Book Blitz: Know You By Heart by Laurie Winter – 7 till 13 October – New!
– Blog Tour: Delicious Disasters by Isabella Louise Anderson – 7 till 20 October
– Bookstagram Blitz: Called to Inspire by Marsha DuCille – 8 till 15 October
– Book Blitz: Shadow Prophet by Andrea Pearson – 15 till 19 October – New!
– Blog Tour: Grimworld by Avery Moray – 26 October till 8 November
Cabin Boy sounded great and I’ve been hoping to find a gay harem book that sounded good for a while, so when I heard of this one I knew I had to buy it. Dear Writer, You Need to Quit was a non-fiction book that sounded informative and it was discounted. City Girl vs Country Boy I got for review from the author, I’ve enjoyed her books so far and I am excited about this new series.