Lola’s Kitchen is a feature on Lola’s Reviews where I talk about all things related to food, cooking and baking. These posts can be recipe posts, tens list posts about food or recipes or more discussion type posts about food. I love cooking and spend some time in the kitchen almost every day, so I wanted to give it a place on my blog as well. The banner for this feature is designed by Michelle from Limabean Designs.
I don’t like champions, but my boyfriend likes them, so sometimes I make this dish for him so he cane at some of them. I figured I would share it with you. It’s a slightly salty sauce made with mushrooms, chicken and onion. It’s quite easy to make and doesn’t require many ingredients.
- Mushrooms – 250 gram/ 1 box
- Chicken – 200 gram
- Teriyaki sauce – 2-3 tablespoons
- Onion – 1
- Olive oil
This feeds about 2 people.
- First cut the onion in small pieces. Put in the wok and start baking it until translucent.
- In the meantime slice the chicken in small pieces and once the onion is translucent add to the wok.
- Bake the chicken for about 10 minutes while in the meantime you slice the champions. I usually slice each champion is about 6 pieces.
- Add the champions to the wok and add the teriyaki sauce. Bake for a few minutes.
- You can serve with rice or eat plain.