Every month on the 30th I will be doing my recap of that month. You can check out my goal post here
- Accept no more than 1 book with a deadlines each month. I already failed this goal last month when I signed-up for two deadline books in March and in April. I did complete this goal for February and January. I had quite some deadlines for this and next month, although I finished most of those books already, I am just calling this one big failure as I can’t say no to deadline books sometimes.
- Read at least 3 (cozy) mysteries. No progress on this, still at zero cozy mysteries read.
- Read at least 3 historical romances. I read 2 historical romances so far! Yay this goal suddenly seems manegable. I read The Mine by John Heldt. It’s actually a bit of a crossover book with time travel and historical romance elements, but I thought the historical romance elements where prominent enough to count it as historical romance. And this month I read In for a Penny by Rose Lerner, which was a lot of fun, my review will be up later this week.
- Read at least 20 review books this year. I am doing great for this goal, I read 19 review books so far! Almost there!
- Organize at least 30 tours with Lola’s Blog Tours. I organized 13 tours so far, so almost halfway this goal! I already have one more tour booked but that is for far away and doens’t have a banner yet.