The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This week was pretty quiet. Not much interesting happened. On my blog there was some interesting stuff, like my blog post about the Fire and Ice blog hop and Faye from the blog a Daydreamers Thoughts made new social media buttons for me. I think they are awesome, you can find them in the sidebar.
This week I posted about:
– Fire and Ice blog hop with guest post from Kaithlin Bevis
– Review: Iced (Fever #6 / Dani O’Malley #1) by Karen Marie Moning
– Blog Tour Soul Avenged, including interview and tour wide giveaway
– Review: Dragon (Histories of Purga #1) by Rustin Petrae
– Blogger Interview Saturday with Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
What you can expect next week:
– Review: Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
-100 GFC follower giveaway (only if I actually reach 100 gfc followers this week)
– Book blitz Forty Days (Neima’s Ark #1) by Stephanie Parent
– Blogger Interview Saturday with the Dust Jacket
– Meeting Destiny (Destiny #1) by Nancy Straight – e-book – bought it for free on amazon
– Dragon (Histories of Purga #1) by Rustin Petrae – e-book – for review – read my review
– Boundless (Uneartly #3) by Cynthia Hand – e-book- bought it
– win 1 e-copy (INT) or 1 paperback copy (US only) of Ghost Hand (PSS Chronicles #1) by Ripley Patton
– 2 changes to win either Persephone (Daughters of Zeus #1) or Daughter of the Earth and Sky (Daughters of Zeus #2)
– Tour wide giveaway Soul Avenged
I haven’t read any of Cynthia Hand’s, but I hear they’re good. Hope you enjoy it. :o)
I love the Unearthly series! It is really awesome. I would certainly recommend it!
I’ve really gotta get to Cynthia Hand’s series.
Pls consider listing your blog at YA Blogosphere its a directory listing for all YA-related blogs.
My Sunday Post
Hi Angelica! Unearthly is an amazing series, normally I don’t like angel books that much, but I love this series.
I will stop by your blog and the YA Blogosphere, I hadn’t heard of it before!
I cannot wait to read Boundless, and I am almost caught up on my ARC’s and then its 4 of my own back to back..yippie! Have a wonderful week, and I look forward to your thoughts on this weeks haul! The Sunday Post
I am currently reading Boundless and it’s really good. I usually read whatever I am in the mood for, but I am trying to read a review book and then a book of my own and then a review book again, because else my review book pile just keeps growing.
Nice haul. I can’t wait to get my hands on Boundless. Next week sounds great.
Jenea @ Books Live Forever’s Sunday