The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This has been a crazy week, full with research, stress and worrying. Yeah switching seemed like a nice idea last week, but this week I really got into it all and there is so much to know and learn and I was so afraid of messing something up, but eventually it all turned out fairly easy. And so here it is my first Sunday Post on my new blog!
I love wordpress so far and I have been trying out some cool plugins, I am so glad I made the move, even though it was a stressfull week. I might make a post about my switching experience later this week, but I am not sure yet.
I had some trouble finding a good theme for my blog and everyone I tried just didn’t feel right. Then my boyfriend bought the Tweak Me theme from Creative Whim for me and I love it! You can tweak everything and I was able to make my blog look exactly how I want it to. And see how all the links are dark green now? I know using blue is usually prefered, but dark green fits the rest of my design better and I hope it’s still obvious they are links.
If you have any trouble with comments, links or anything else just let me know. I think I made sure that everything would run alright, but you never know for sure until people are actually visiting your site. Also the redirection from my former blog isn’t working perfect yet, all posts get directed to the home page instead of the corresponding post on this blog. But basically if you want to find a post from my former blog on this one the new link is http://lolasreviews.com/(post-name)
Also the My Reviews page is pretty much useless now, because every link will lead back to the home page. I hope I’ll be able to fix it soon.
Also if you follow me on bloglovin, you are basically still following my old blog. I contacted bloglovin to change this, so it should be working soon.
Today I’ll be spending my day a theme park with my boyfriend and his parents. I am normally not a big fan of theme parks, but the theme park we’re going is really nice for a theme park, so I hope it will be fun. I probably won’t be responding to comments and commenting back till later today or tomorrow. I hope you all have a fun sunday! And please let me know what you think of my new blog, I would love to hear your opinions!
This week I posted about:
– Blog Tour: Golden Dunes of Renhala (Renhala #2) by Amy Joy Lutchen
– Book Blitz: Taut by JA Huss
– Blog Tour: Royal Pain (Sweetwater Creek #1) by Danielle Doolittle
– Cover Reveal: When I Break by Kendall Ryan
– Astral Tide (Otherborn #2) by Anna Silver – e-copy – for review – Goodreads
Current Giveaways (can also be found in my sidebar):
– New Adult blog tour wide giveaway
– Tour wide giveaway The Darkest Day by Emi Gayle
– Cover reveal wide giveaway Synchrony
– cover reveal wide giveaway The Problem With Crazy
– E-copy of Otherborn (Otherborn #1) by Anna Silver
– Tour wide giveaway Royal Pain
– Taut blitz wide giveaway
– Tour wide giveaway Golden Dunes of Renhala
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Review Opportunity Chills:A short story collection by Saran Sabati – sign-ups open till further notice
– Cover Reveal: Face Time by SJ Pajonas – sign-ups open till 12 February